Tales from the Kitchen

Kitchen table discussions with recipes and ideas for shopping on a budget, cooking for a family, meal planning.

My Photo
Name:

I'm happily married, mom to four boys and four girls at home, with one in the presence of God. We are slowly working on raising our own food and making much of what we need. I knit, cook, read, pray, think, write, crochet, and I'm trying to sew, too.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Dark Rye

I have a really good sour rye bread recipe, but I want to find a great dark rye bread recipe. I've made black breads, and they were alright, but not quite what I was looking for. Any ideas?

3 Comments:

Blogger Hieronymus Bosch said...

Have

Monday, June 12, 2006 11:01:00 PM  
Blogger Hieronymus Bosch said...

Have you checked out these folks: www.norsefoods.com? Looks like they're in your vincinity. On the Farmer's Market in Ballard.

Monday, June 12, 2006 11:04:00 PM  
Blogger Hieronymus Bosch said...

Singing into comment on a post really s...'s.

Monday, June 12, 2006 11:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home