Tales from the Kitchen

Kitchen table discussions with recipes and ideas for shopping on a budget, cooking for a family, meal planning.

My Photo
Name:

I'm happily married, mom to four boys and four girls at home, with one in the presence of God. We are slowly working on raising our own food and making much of what we need. I knit, cook, read, pray, think, write, crochet, and I'm trying to sew, too.

Friday, September 23, 2005

A Plug for Cooking with Martha Stalwart

A friend of mine has a cooking blog with some of her friends, I like to try some of the things they try and read their posts. Today I noticed a good homemade hamburger skillet type thing that could be a nice hurried weekday meal with a salad and some bread: Supper In a Hurry is the post title. Go check it out, and the rest of the blog, there are some great finds there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home