Tales from the Kitchen

Kitchen table discussions with recipes and ideas for shopping on a budget, cooking for a family, meal planning.

My Photo
Name:

I'm happily married, mom to four boys and four girls at home, with one in the presence of God. We are slowly working on raising our own food and making much of what we need. I knit, cook, read, pray, think, write, crochet, and I'm trying to sew, too.

Friday, August 26, 2005

PIllsbury Bake Off

I was checking the site to see if any new information was posted about the contest - I'm getting antsy to find out if I'm a finalist. There wasn't anything about this year's contest, but I found out that a woman who went to my high school was a finalist in last year's contest. I think I'm supposed to get an email or letter from both them and Sunset about the contests sometime in the next month, and I'm starting to get nervous.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cate said...

Good luck!

Saturday, August 27, 2005 7:14:00 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Good luck!! How very exciting! What types of recipes did you submit?

Wednesday, August 31, 2005 3:33:00 PM  
Blogger Ranee said...

Thank you! I sent in a lemon-cranberry scone recipe for the bake-off and several recipes for the Sunset Thanksgiving one: Cranberry-Cherry Pie, Wild Rice Dressing, and a couple others I cannot remember for the life of me right now. :) I should be finding out within a month if I am in the running.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005 3:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home