Tales from the Kitchen

Kitchen table discussions with recipes and ideas for shopping on a budget, cooking for a family, meal planning.

My Photo
Name:

Happily married mother of eight, Arab-American knitwear designer who also dabbles in other crafts and loves to cook.

Friday, August 26, 2005

PIllsbury Bake Off

I was checking the site to see if any new information was posted about the contest - I'm getting antsy to find out if I'm a finalist. There wasn't anything about this year's contest, but I found out that a woman who went to my high school was a finalist in last year's contest. I think I'm supposed to get an email or letter from both them and Sunset about the contests sometime in the next month, and I'm starting to get nervous.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cate said...

Good luck!

Saturday, August 27, 2005 7:14:00 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Good luck!! How very exciting! What types of recipes did you submit?

Wednesday, August 31, 2005 3:33:00 PM  
Blogger Ranee @ Arabian Knits said...

Thank you! I sent in a lemon-cranberry scone recipe for the bake-off and several recipes for the Sunset Thanksgiving one: Cranberry-Cherry Pie, Wild Rice Dressing, and a couple others I cannot remember for the life of me right now. :) I should be finding out within a month if I am in the running.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005 3:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home